Stark Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debitto's Berry Imporium

Go down

Debitto's Berry Imporium Empty Debitto's Berry Imporium

Post  Kirara Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:22 pm

Welcome!
Intro

I Know It's out of the blue but i have always wanted to open a Berry center! i had finally finished my berry Set and i now have all berries that are available in DP so far!
Offers

1 Shiny= 2 berries
2 Shinies= 4 berries
3 Shinies= 6 berries
4 Shinies= 8 berries
5 Shinies= 11 berries (with every purchase[Shinies being paid] of more then 9 berries u get 1 berry free there fore if you were to purchase 20 berries i would give you 2 free berries so you would get 22 berries)

1 event= 2 berries
2 events= 4 berries
3 events= 6 berries
4 events= 9 berries(with every purchase[events being paid] of more then 8 berries u get 1 berry free there fore if you were to purchase 20 berries i would give you 2 free berries so you would get 22 berries)

1 nice Iv's Shiny= 3 berries
2 nice Iv's Shinies= 6 berries
3 nice Iv's Shinies= 10 berries(with every purchase[nice Iv's Shinies being paid] of more then 7 berries u get 1 berry free there fore if you were to purchase 20 berries i would give you 2 free berries so you would get 22 berries)

I MAY REJECT OFFER'S IF U ARE DOING TO FOLLOWING:
1. GIVING ME SHINIES/ EVENT THAT I ALREADY HAVE AND I HAVE TOLD YOU ONCE THAT I ALREADY HAVE THEM
2. YOU ANNOY ME INTO GIVING U A FREE BERRY
3. YOU DO NOT READ MY OFFER LIST AND OFFER ME AN UNFAIR AMOUNT OF BERRIES FOR A UNFAIR AMOUNT OF SHINY/EVENTS

HAVE FUN TRADING!

Kirara
Admin

https://starkmountain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum